Business Insurance

You are passionate about your business, so you will want to protect it in the best manner. In MHM we have sufficient experience and market connections to help companies like yours to handle diverse types and degrees of risks across different industry sectors.

Buildings and Contents Insurance

What is buildings and contents Insurance?

Buildings and Contents Insurance will help you put things back to normal if your premises, contents or stocks get damaged, lost or stolen.

Who may benefit from it?

Any individual / business, small or large, which owns a building may want insurance in case it is damaged. They may also want contents insurance to protect fixtures and fittings and stock, so if something happens they will be able to get replacement or have them repaired.

When would it help?

A claim can be made if buildings are damaged or things need to get fixed if something goes wrong as a result of:

  • A fire
  • Storm or flood
  • Water leaks
  • Subsidence¬†
  • Theft or attempted theft
  • Strikes, riots and malicious damage